A dollar in my pocket
This was in response to a five dollar bill that I took from a friend while we were joking around one day.
DJ,
I still have your five bucks, for your information.
Though, it's travelled through several hands already...
First, it purchased me one of the leather comfy chairs
at Ethical's and then Steve gave it back.
Michelle, then stole it and decided that she could give it back to you.
I said that I will keep it until I see you. I got it back.
Then, the next day, I paid for a bag of Campino's and a Skor's bar with it.
I got it back from the cashier in exchange for another bill.
At home, I then decided I should do a load of laundry. Naturally, I
washed my jeans...and the five dollars promptly went with it.
I didn't realize it until the next day and yep, I had dried the five bucks too.
Nice and crinkly. I ironed it out and voila! Good as new.
Yesterday, I ran into Extra Foods and accidentally purchased my fruit bars with it.
I forgot until the next person was paying for their purchase...but, I got it back!
Now, the five dollars is safety in my purse...well, until my next purchase!
No worries, you'll eventually get it back.
J'aime



3 Comments:
Hmm...when was this? It sounds familiar, but I can't recall it totally.
A while ago, just came across it while going through my email box.
(your financial advisor says you can accrue 18.3% interest on that! :P)
Post a Comment
<< Home