Saturday, June 03, 2006

The End

As you may or may not know I for the last three months have been dealing with Michael Hill Jewellers on a repair for my wedding band. Last Tuesday a small army went to pick it up. Mike, his mom, Denise and I(Mish was there in spirit, Kat and B having just missed us at the store) were all in fighting mode because of the belief that we shouldn't have to pay for the repair work. Three months of the delays and damage had been incurred while working on the ring by their jewellers. But, favorably enough the ring was given to me with a courtesy and haste that I was not expecting. Not only that, but I did not have to pay for the repair. It was all due to the fact that the Regional Manager for Michael Hill Jewellers had stepped in. This stroke of genius was the brainchild of my good friends Kat and Denise. Kat, who had the idea of contacting and Denise who called and explained the situation to the Regional Manager. It was a delightful ending to a truly pain in the ass mess.

So! With many thanks and warmest affection for all those who rallied around me during this process, I love you all.

Now, I just have to get use to wearing a wedding band again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Website Counter