Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lost Ring

I may have to post a reward to find my ring. I'm beginning to think that the store I brought it to has misplaced it and just doesn't want to tell me. I ended up going to the jewellers today with my friend, Denise. She had asked me if I would like her to make a stink in the store over that fact that my ring STILL ISN'T IN! So, we went to the store and talked to the only associate that didn't know anything about my ring. She flipped through papers and looked confused. Finally the assistant manager Kate came over and said that she just phoned the jeweller and said that the ring would be in tomorrow, thursday night. The ring was ready! But after some pressing, Denise and I finally got her to acknowledge that the stones that had been laser cut would be put together today or tomorrow. Kate said that she would phone me when she had the ring in her hand and said not to come to the store until she called. I think she doesn't want to see me again!

Denise says that she wants to come with me to get the ring when it comes to raise a little hell...lol Though, I think my friend Michelle will do that too...B said that she'd be there in spirit...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Denise would be better at making a stink. I'm all talk, not so much gusto! But, I'd definately come with you when the time comes. We could make a day of it!

11:45 PM  
Blogger A girl with many thoughts... said...

lol, Denise I totally know what you mean! I constantly re-read, re-type and redo everything I write.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Website Counter