Winner?
My apologies for not posting sooner...Been rather busy and haven't thought up anything fun or interesting to write about other than the continuing saga of THE RING. Thought that I should spare you that until another day. But something unusual did happen today, I received an phone call from a woman that couldn't pronounce my name. She proceeded to remind me how we spoke at a mall when a friend of mine and I entered a draw for a cosmetics basket from Mary Kay. Uh no, she's calling to tell me that I didn't win but wouldn't I like her to come by and show me the wonderful line of products Mary Kay has to offer? But strangely enough, apparently I WAS the winning name drawn. What? I couldn't even recall what I had entered to win...Well, turns out it's $150 of Mary Kay products. I had to laugh! Now I've got to pick out some products and it may turn out to be beneficial for my friends and family rather myself. My skin is really sensitive and there are many ingredients that I can't be exposed to. Don't know if this a blessing or a perplexing problem...
http://www.marykay.ca



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home