Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Where Oh Where is My Ring Update...

Well, I didn't get my ring on saturday. I received a call from the company doing the work and the assistant manager explained, again, that there was another delay. It turns out the jeweller doing the work broke two sapphires trying to fix my ring and didn't have anymore stones to do the repair work. That means that I won't get my ring back until late this week as I am informed. I told the assistant manager that I would like to have my ring back by my birthday, she said, "of course, I'll put a note on the order."...But, I am not holding my breath! (birthday is in two weeks)

My finger is naked! What is a finger to do? I think I need some shopping therapy! Catch you later, oh and that burning smell in the air is my cards being used to the limit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the shopping! Even if I can't shop as much, I like to go with you! It's a bonding thing! ;) And, don't worry, your finger will be clothed eventually!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Website Counter