Thursday, April 13, 2006

Update on George or Jeeves?

A name has been chosen...


WOOSTER IT IS!!

A close race between Jeeves and Wooster, but Wooster won out in the end. There were two votes for George and one write in vote for Fred. Look for the announcement of the christening ceremony in the local circular. Mike and I would love to have you attend. Light refreshments to be served.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite the rejection of my offered name, Wooster is a fine name! I look forward to the christening. I'll let him christen the place, as I probably already have! :)

2:51 AM  
Blogger Katinka said...

oh, what a cute little ..uh, brother I now have!(could this be a sign of a dysfunctional 'family', some might ask?)

11:09 PM  
Blogger Katinka said...

I like the name Wooster...very dignified ;)

11:10 PM  
Blogger A girl with many thoughts... said...

Yes, Mish come to christen...You must all come over for tea and biscuits! Wooster is our newest member of the dysfunctional family. Kat, play nice with your younger brother...

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Website Counter