Bride
A friend of ours is getting married in May. Extremely well liked and beautiful inside and out, Kat unites those qualities of manner that both delights and charms you. Sweet, kind and the owner of an infectious "oooooooooh," / laugh that encourages the shyest individual to open up. When I first met Kat, she was just so pretty and open and I that shy girl. She was dressed in jeans, jean vest and white shirt (very Rachel Ashwell aka shabby chic.) And a group of girls were trying to deflect the on slot of guys eager to talk to her. I thought she was perfect and obviously, I wasn't the only one.As I grew to know and love her, I figured out a few things. One, her name was too long, Kat she became. And, like those elusive and charming animals, Kat lives up to her namesake. I am convinced she channels cat behaviours and that being her favourite pet it is no wonder. She has an appetite for fish, doesn't seem to like swimming and has an affinity to collared necklaces.
Kat is one of the loveliest girls I know and in May will marry several grooms in accordance to her vow to be married by a certain age. Her mock wedding will prove to be an event of some planning, magnitude and one of those ultimate crazy capers that I so love. No doubt there will be many lining up for the chance to marry her.



1 Comments:
*sheepish grn* Awww, I'll pay you both later...Thanks for the encouragement. You're both pretty amazing people yourself...how especially lucky I am to have your friendship!
XXOO
Kat
PS( any single guys that might be interested in getting hitched...send your resume to J'aime or Denise! :P)
Post a Comment
<< Home