Wanna Make a Snowflake?
As promised, I started to add a couple of my favourite websites to My Links. This one is called Snowdays. It's rather fun, you get to make your own snowflake without the danger of the scissors and clutter and mess of the the paper. The downside? You don't have the clutter and mess of the paper. Once you're done your creation you can send a message along with it and send it out to big, wide world. If your not artistically inclined it's always fun to read the messages people write and see other's creative designs. My friend Kat turned me on to it last year and obviously, I've loved it ever since.
Check it out: http://www.popularfront.com/snowdays/



7 Comments:
fun site. think ive made five so far very addictive!
Oh ya! I was addicted last year, and am getting there this year! To check mine out, search for "MISH" from "BC", using the Find-A-Flake feature.
Oh, for some really creative flakes, I also like the ones by Carla from MT. Now she's addicted!
Completely addictive, I know! lol Carla, NOW THAT'S ADDICTED!
Mish, you've got some nice creative shapes too. I liked that elf one.
um...i don't remember an elf one...was it from this year or last?
Last year, under Michelle from Abbotsford. Wasn't that you?
Ya, most likely. I do vaguely remember it now.
Post a Comment
<< Home