One of those questionaires
HAVE YOU EVER............
Set a body part on fire for amusement?
Many years ago I used to burn off guys knuckle hair, simply because they let me.
Ever kept a secret? Many
Had an imaginary friend? Nope, except Herbert.
Had a crush on a teacher? Nope, none of my teachers were that good looking.
Ever thought an animated character was hot? Can't think of any
Cut your own hair? Once, at the end of grade 10. Mom wouldn't cut it for me. She wanted my hair to remain long. Said if I wanted to have it cut I would have to do it myself. So, I went into the bathroom and hacked away. Quite short, too! My mom was not pleased, she had to come in and even it out for me before school the next morning. It totally, shocked all the boys at school...Jaw dropping effect. It was great...
Been sarcastic? Un huh
MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE? Know yourself and love it. Others will see and be drawn to you. Knowing yourself and accepting you for you helps greatly in knowing and loving others.
DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Nope, because it usually means I'm trying to catch up with my own lateness or am too tired.
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope
WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR first vehicle? I HAVE A VEHICLE??!?!?
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM VEHICLE? Cherry black 1956 chevolet truck...one day, oh yes, it will be mine...
DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yep, I likes me broccoli
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? An interior designer, an inventor of crazy and useless things, a professor peruvian culture, a writer, a biologist, a tree surgern, a fashion designer, a saxophonist, a enviromental watchdog, antiques dealer, a UN translator, a rally speaker for human rights, a missionary, a neurological brain cutter upper, a wedding planner, a small business owner selling christmas slugs, a geologist, a model, an astronomer, an empassioned volunteer director, shoe designer, the archeologist who finds the Alexanderian library, a botanical artist, a diplomat, a counsellor, a photographer, a third world doctor or nurse, a conservation officier, a chemist, spunkler, a physics teacher and the list goes on and on...
EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yep. And, No, I am NOT going to give you any details
IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Full, always full. I have been blessed in so many ways in my life.
DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yep, exactly the way I was taught.
BOOK YOU ARE READING NOW? War & Peace, Sweet Thursday.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Should I get up now?
How tall are you? 5' foot 4 3/4" I could still grow...Well, maybe just sideways, now. (sigh*)
What colour of eyes? milk chocolate brown...mmmm* "choooocolate!"
What is your NATURAL hair colour? Medium brown with redish highlights and occasional blond in the summer. Dark brown with lighter brown accented around my face in the winter.
--------------FAVORITES------------------
FAVORITE MOVIES? Raise the Red Lantern - Gladiator - Legally Blonde - Pride and Predjuice - American Graffetti - Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! - Remember the Titans - Little Women - Tron - Mulan - My Man, Godfrey! - How the Grinch Stole Christmas! - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Much Ado About Nothing - Anne of Green Gables - Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Steel Magnolias - The Matrix - Contact - The Spitfire Grill...
Aaaaaaaaah! I am such a sap! All these girly movies. (plah, plah!)
CARTOON CHARACTER: Garfield
FAVORITE TV. SHOWS? Law & Order, Just for Laughs, CSI, ANTM.
FAV 'NORMAL DRINK? Coca-Cola
FAV SPORT TO WATCH? Sports???! lol Probably, hockey, on occasion
FAVORITE SMELLS? Forest after it lightly sprinkles rain or snow, hot apple cider, the ocean, Mike, ice cold coke, just cooked meals mom makes, ice cream sandwichs, mist, my perfumes...Gaultier, Angel, Miracle.
FAVORITE SOUNDS? music, laughter, a fire crackling, birds singing, kisses, bells, opening a can of coke, gurgling brooks, "I love you", silence and plastic bubble wrap popping!
---------------LAST THINGS-----------------
Most recent purchase? Clothes: a sweater, white blouse and two tank tops and cologne to stink pretty.
Last meal out? Manchu Wok: honey garlic chicken and noodles, though I guess it could be roast beef, smashed potatoes, broc and popovers.On your TV? An old movie...The Thin Man with William Powell.
Last Kiss? Mike, at least, I think...jusk kidding! I know who it was...
Last thoughts? I need to do my taxes...Oh, where is Herbert when you need him?



1 Comments:
Phew! That is a marathon entry there! :) It was fun reading it though. I was in agreement with much of it! (except the kissing Mike part!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home