Saturday, March 17, 2007

Irish horse

Sometimes a picture evokes an emotion that stops you where you stand and you react.

I held my breath, I was sad. I crave as this horse craves. I feel the pain of old bones and the comfort that food brings. But I eat with a blainful eye, life holds little for me.

This picture was taken on Aran Island in Ireland. Did you know that I am Irish?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

life holds much for you,..never say it holds little. Plus you are the center of so many other lives. What would we do with out you I cannot think. Life is what you make it. Take hold of it and celebrate it, continue going forth so when you look back you have something to look back on..and smile at.

9:42 AM  
Blogger A girl with many thoughts... said...

It's how the picture took hold of me. I felt nothing else. The horse has such a human eye...

Life has smiled at me, more than once and I will look back with little regret, I hope:)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Website Counter