Preoccupation with everyday, extraordinary thoughts and events.
PS. Don't we look cute? Mish, J'aime and Mike. Take five...
posted by A girl with many thoughts... at 9:13 PM
Lovefriends_ktakijun, Thanks for the encouraging comment. I checked out your site too. Your daughter's mask picture is cute. I look forward to learning about everyday Japanese life through your eyes.
Aww...such a cute pic of us! And yes, we must go to Playland this year!
Well Mike looks even more beautiful in that floral dress he wore at Halloween ;)(I would come, but I'd rather not throw up on people that I really like when I'm on a coaster with them! Believe me, you should appreciate this!!)
And we thank you for that courtesy, much as we'd like you to come.(No comment on Mike's previous and/or future apparel.)
Post a Comment
<< Home
A little girl with a old woman's thoughts and voice. My favourite quote, "Whenever I get the urge to excerise, I lie down until the feeling passes."
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Lovefriends_ktakijun,
Thanks for the encouraging comment. I checked out your site too. Your daughter's mask picture is cute. I look forward to learning about everyday Japanese life through your eyes.
Aww...such a cute pic of us! And yes, we must go to Playland this year!
Well Mike looks even more beautiful in that floral dress he wore at Halloween ;)
(I would come, but I'd rather not throw up on people that I really like when I'm on a coaster with them! Believe me, you should appreciate this!!)
And we thank you for that courtesy, much as we'd like you to come.
(No comment on Mike's previous and/or future apparel.)
Post a Comment
<< Home